Each patient must sign up for this service at our office and agree to this “Patient Agreement” before using the My Web View Chart Patient Portal. Once you sign up and agree the terms, click on the button below to continue your access:
- I understand that My Web View Chart is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency situations. In the event of an emergency, I will call local 911 services or go directly to the emergency room. Symptoms such as chest pain, chest pressure, shortness of breath or blood loss may require immediate medical attention.
- I understand that I must be 18 years old or older to have a Web View account. Parents may have access to child's chart ages 0-11 years.
I understand it may take up to 24 hours (or 1 business day) to receive a response to an email request. I understand that if I do NOT get a response within 24 hours (or 1 business day), I will call the FPC at (319) 272-2112. Clinical summaries will be availablein 72 hours.
- I understand that Northeast Iowa Family Practice does not know my Web View password. I can recover my username and password on the log in page of Web View by knowing the answer to my security question. If I need to reset my security question/answer I must do so in person with valid identification.
- I understand that I should remember to log out and close my browser when I am finished accessing password protected My Chart by WebView services. This prevents access others may have to my personal health information if I leave, share, or use a public computer (i.e., library, kiosk, internet café).
- I understand that My Web View Chart will NOT be used to request prescriptions refills; FPC requires you to call refills directly to your local pharmacy. Click here to access the Pharmacy Directory.
- I understand that providers and staff at FPC may use the Web View Portal to communicate any lab and test results to me, and I accept this method of communication. I will be notified by email of any new communication in my electronic health record.
- I understand all information in My Web View Chart is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind and is meant to only support my relationship with my medical provider. My reliance on the information provided in My Web View Chart is not a replacement for proper medical attention. The information displayed in My Web View Chart will not be the complete medical record. As a patient, I must contact the Family Practice Center directly for official and complete copies of my medical records or in regard to any discrepancies in my records.
- I understand Northeast Iowa Family Practice Center makes no representations or warranties about the suitabilities of the My Web View Chart website materials for any purpose. The materials on My Web View Chart website are provided: “Without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.” Family Practice Center does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained within these materials.
- I understand references that Family Practice Center may make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third-party sites or information do not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
• I understand users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material on the Northeast Iowa Family Practice Center My Web View Chart website. If a user posts/transmits something which results in or encourages conduct that is considered a criminal offense, civil liability or otherwise violates any law, the website owner will full cooperate with law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the website owner to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
• I understand the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and user agreement may change periodically. Such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the web site. I understand that I should review the agreement routinely for changes and modifications.
• I hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Practice and its agents, employees, successors and assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, judgments, losses and any other costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and collection costs arising from any act, error, or omission of the Practice and the provision of or failure to provide any of the Services within the scope of the My Chart by WebView duties as outlined in this Agreement, including but not limited to, advisory and consulting services.
• I understand that access to My Web View Chart will be monitored through a logon audit.
• I understand that this Agreement is designed to, and by express agreement between the partied, does in fact reach as far as Iowa law permits.
By clicking on I AGREE above, I understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in the Agreement. The invalidity of any provision(s) or portions of provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision(s) or portions thereof. In the event that one or more provisions (or portions thereof) of this Agreement are declared legally invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and affect. Changes in the law affecting the terms of the Agreement shall be deemed incorporated upon the effective date. I understand that the availability and functionality of this Web View Patient Portal may change without prior notice. I understand and agree to not hold Northeast Iowa Family Practice Center, nor its employees or officers liable for any unanswered My Web View Chart requests or messages.
If you agree to these terms please click “I AGREE” to be taken to the WebView sign on page.
Click here to print this agreement